PELIAS is available for hire in May, June and September to host groups who want a unique place for group activities such as training seminars, experiential workshops and yoga or pilates workshops. The venue is also available to companies wanting to organize offsite workshops for their clients or employees in a Welcome to PELIAS, a place of harmony, peace and recreation.
If arranged in advance, PELIAS can offer breakfast with local products of Tinos like the renowned local cheeses and the traditional cold cut “louza”, coffee break with homemade sweets and fragrant beverages, and/or light lunch with homemade dishes.
PELIAS provides two separate halls: The seminar hall and the "cafe" hall.
The seminar hall
- A free space of 85 sq. m. with wooden floor, traditional wooden roof and windows overlooking the Aegean Sea.
- Capacity: 20 to 50 people depending on the activity
- Especially designed for yoga, pilates and other alternative forms of exercise, as well as meditation, experiential workshops and training seminars.
-TV screen 60'' connected to laptop
-Professional sound facilities
-Flip charts and white board
-A/C – heating and cooling
-Wi - Fi
- Conference chairs and tables, director armchairs, folding chairs
- Equipment for yoga, pilates, e.t.c .
The "Cafe" hall
- 72 sq. m. with carved stone floor, traditional wooden roof and windows overlooking the Aegean Sea.
- Offers breakfast with local products, coffee break as well as light lunch (during group activities).
- The indoor “Cafe” area provides seating for 20-25 people.
- The “Café” leads to a large veranda protected by pergolas. Tables provide seating for about 50 people who can enjoy the magnificent view
- A/C – heating and cooling
- Wi - Fi
-Special lighting for hosting art exhibitions
In addition to that, PELIAS offers a changing room, men and women toilets and a toilet for disabled, as well as wheelchair access.